GRUB and Chapeltown Picture House proudly present…
👯LADY WILDFLOWER’S BURLESQUE SPECTACULAR👯
Join us for an evening of show-stopping acts specially curated by award-winning international burlesque artiste, Lady Wildflower. Although the lineup is still TBC you can expect fierce, high-energy, dazzling performances and a night to remember!
Tickets to the event are £15 per person.
Doors will open from 7:30pm
Show will start at 8pm
As always, please feel free to come down early to enjoy our amazing street food vendors and our locally sourced and fully vegan bar 🍻
Lady Wildflower is an internationally acclaimed performer who was voted in the Top 20 UK Burlesque Performers by 21st Century Burlesque every year between 2014 - 2018. She was also nominated for "Best Burlesque Performer" in the 2016 Sexhibition Awards and "Best British Burlesque Performer" in The Burlesque Awards 2016. An award-winning nipple tassel twirler, she won "Best Technique" at the Octbooberfest Tassel Twirling Championships at Stockholm Burlesque Festival 2016 and kept her tassels twirling continuously for 15 minutes! Lady Wildflower is also an accomplished cabaret producer, known for her show The Frou Frou Club and for co-producing the Hebden Bridge Burlesque Festival.
You can be sure that she will be putting together a stunning evening at GRUB!
LADY WILDFLOWER’S BURLESQUE SPECTACULAR TICKET
1 x ticket for Lady Wildflower’s Burlesque Spectacular
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
GRUB, 50, Red Bank, Manchester, M4 4HF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.