Join us on Saturday the 10th of December for a game of festive bingo to remember as we play CHRISTMAS DISCO BINGO - GRUB’s festive take on musical bingo.
At this special afternoon we will combine everything you usually love about Disco Bingo - your favourite bangers with lyric challenges, karaoke, guess the intro, bottomless brunch and classic bingo hall vibes - with some extra Christmas party favourites and some never seen before seasonal challenges. What’s not to love?
🎟 Standard Ticket - Includes a house drink on arrival beer, wine, cider or spirit & mixer
🥂 Bottomless Ticket - Enjoy 90 minutes of the bottomless drinks fizz, mimosa, beer, wine, cider plus our special Christmas mimosa while you play
Doors open and tables reserved from 1pm
Disco Bingo runs from 2pm-5pm*
Bottomless pouring runs from 2pm-3:30pm*
To secure your spot, purchase your tickets and we will reserve a table for the appropriate size of your group if you purchase your tickets for a group separately and would like to sit together or decide to add people on later do let us know by filling in the box about seating during checkout.
🥡Please note, if you are participating in Bottomless we are only permitted to serve you if you have also ordered some food so please arrive in good time and make sure you put in your food order with our street food traders before your server comes to the table to take your drinks order
*Please note we can sometimes be a little late starting Disco Bingo and bottomless pouring while we seat everyone and get the game started. But don’t worry, we always make sure you get your full 90 minutes so don’t panic!
BOTTOMLESS CHRISTMAS DISCO BINGO TICKET
1 x ticket for Christmas Disco Bingo including 90 minutes of bottomless fizz, mimosa, festive mimosa, house beer and house cider
|14:00 - 17:00||£25.00|
STANDARD CHRISTMAS DISCO BINGO TICKET
1 x ticket for Christmas Disco Bingo including a house drink on arrival
|14:00 - 17:00||£6.00|
GRUB, 50, Red Bank, Manchester, M4 4HF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.